Growing up I used to be an introvert, I know this will be hard for some people to believe because I am now the complete opposite. I have gradually metamorphosed into an extrovert. I can talk nonstop and can easily start up a conversation. One down side to this new me, is that I am now quite blunt.
In the past I used to keep my opinions and thoughts to myself, but these days I have to consciously hold in myself least I over talk and hurt people.
Often times, I am amazed about an event, or happening or at people’s action and I wonder, “how did that happen” or “what exactly were they thinking” . So, here is my fun post on things that make me wonder and shake my head.
- How do people go to sleep and function daily knowing that they owe people money. They act normal around you, share pictures of their spends and outings on their social media platform.
- Why do people complain that they are broke, but yet are the first set of people to purchase unnecessary things on credit.
- Why do we have to use really expensive phones, yet we only get to use 30-40% of the phone’s functions.
- Why do the sweet tasty food make us fat while the bitter boring food make us healthy.
- Why do people blame the CBN governor and the FG for the decline on Naira, yet complain when their daily spending limit was reduced. For Naira to gain grounds, we need to reduce our demand on foreign currency. Let’s help the government build a better Nigeria.
- Why are most Nigerians angry people.
- Why do people watch, fight and bet on foreign football clubs, when these clubs do not offer them anything in return. I understand it may be for entertainment purpose, but why bet and lose huge money on them.
- Why would any normal lady, agree to be a side chick knowing that there is a main one.
- Why are our Nigerian celebs having baby mama’s everywhere, are they not scared of STD’s.
- Why do the Nurses wake you up a thousand times at night when on hospital admission yet ask you in the morning, “Did you have a good night sleep”.